Make an account now and embark on an amazing adventure with Shinigami, Arrancar, Quincy, Espada, and more! Its free!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Make an account now and embark on an amazing adventure with Shinigami, Arrancar, Quincy, Espada, and more! Its free!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to this forum!
Don't Post Your Character In The Template Topic!
Questions? Ask a member!
Vote in The Polls!
Latest topics
» Kratan Skorr (WIP)
Ryoku VS The mysterious Assassin Ragin... EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 12:39 pm by Naga

» Byakuya Kuchiki
Ryoku VS The mysterious Assassin Ragin... EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 1:07 pm by Rioji Shin

» Nagaro's abilities
Ryoku VS The mysterious Assassin Ragin... EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 11:28 am by Naga

» Nagas Rp test.
Ryoku VS The mysterious Assassin Ragin... EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 12:54 pm by Naga

» Enemies at the gates of the Soul Society!
Ryoku VS The mysterious Assassin Ragin... EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 1:59 am by Dann432432

» Mugetsu Tanimoto
Ryoku VS The mysterious Assassin Ragin... EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 4:45 am by Byakuya

» Diarmuid Ua Duibhne
Ryoku VS The mysterious Assassin Ragin... EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 3:17 am by Dann432432

» Canon Characters.
Ryoku VS The mysterious Assassin Ragin... EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 12:38 am by Admin

» Byakuyas rp test
Ryoku VS The mysterious Assassin Ragin... EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 4:22 am by Byakuya

» Ragecano Gray
Ryoku VS The mysterious Assassin Ragin... EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 11:27 pm by Ragecano

» Mahiro Fuwa
Ryoku VS The mysterious Assassin Ragin... EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 9:25 pm by Dann432432

» Known Kido
Ryoku VS The mysterious Assassin Ragin... EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 12:43 am by Dann432432

Poll
Top posters
Dann432432 (321)
Ryoku VS The mysterious Assassin Ragin... Vote_lcapRyoku VS The mysterious Assassin Ragin... Voting_barRyoku VS The mysterious Assassin Ragin... Vote_rcap 
Rioji Shin (140)
Ryoku VS The mysterious Assassin Ragin... Vote_lcapRyoku VS The mysterious Assassin Ragin... Voting_barRyoku VS The mysterious Assassin Ragin... Vote_rcap 
Alaude Strauss (96)
Zechs Renaurd (69)
Admin (31)
Octocactus (23)
Metro-Samurai (17)
Kyo-ki (15)
Naga (14)
Byakuya (12)

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ryoku VS The mysterious Assassin Ragin...

3 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Ryoku VS The mysterious Assassin Ragin... Empty Ryoku VS The mysterious Assassin Ragin... Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:45 pm

Rioji Shin

Rioji Shin
Admin

I sat there, reading the newest volume of Shonen Jump Weekly. Then i sensed something. A very faint amount of spiritual pressure. It wasn't a hollow... It was more distinct.. What could it be if it wasn't a hollow? I stop reading and start to raise my spiritual pressure. Then I transform into my second stage. I have my 2 gauntlets, then I dash out the open window. I head toward the target.

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

I unsheath my Sword, Chimamire burēdo, and wait, feeling you coming closer.

Rioji Shin

Rioji Shin
Admin

I land on top of a building, I focus, and sense his location "He's close by.." I used my shunpo (flashstep for fullbringers) and head to him. I see him. "Hey, who the hell are you?!" I focus and raise my SP immensely

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

I uncap my SP and raise it to your level. I enter my Shikai stage and say, "My name is Ragin..."

Rioji Shin

Rioji Shin
Admin

I smirk "I'm sorry what I meant was, what the fuck ARE you?" Know that isn't his SP capacity.  I flare my SP once more.

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

"I am A Shinigami, unlike you." He said, flaring his Sp to your level.

Rioji Shin

Rioji Shin
Admin

"The hell is a shinigami? What ever, Ill just beat the shit out of you and ask later.. What do you want?" I stand there wondering.

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

"Really, You don't even know what your opponents power is, yet you think you could beat him without a problem? You are stupid." He said, moving fast, aiming a slash for your gut.

Rioji Shin

Rioji Shin
Admin

I block it and swing my arm at full speed towards his gut. "You sure are fast, but its your bad day, cause IM faster you dumbass!

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

He jumps back and smiles. "Do you Really want to fight?"

Rioji Shin

Rioji Shin
Admin

"Well ofcourse since you don't have any clue. I asked what do you want and why are you here!" I shunpo infront of him then the back of him then punch him as fast as possible, multiple times

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

He took the first punch but moved away from the others. "I was sent to kill you." He said, taking off his hood.

Rioji Shin

Rioji Shin
Admin

"Oh really?!" I shunpo once more and round house kick him straight in the leg.

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

He lands on his back and smiles, he awaits his opponents next move.

Rioji Shin

Rioji Shin
Admin

I flash step back, "So why the FUCK do you think you can intrude MY town" My spirit energy increases so much it started to break away the ground, I was very very angry.

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

I raise my SP to outmatch yours by a bit. I smile a sadistic smile and jump back a bit. "you wanna play hardball, I'll play hardball." "FIRE BLAST!" He spun around once with the aim of inflicting some damage with his fire.

Rioji Shin

Rioji Shin
Admin

"AHHHH!" I shot a Reiryoku Blast straight at him. This one is extremely cold from my gauntlets. "TAKE THIS YOU BASTARD!!"

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

As he shot the fire from his sword he shifted his grip and blocked it, but took a bit of damage and few onto the next roof. He got up shortly after and smiled. "So, Do you think that's all it would take to get rid of me? That's a sad hope." He was a lot colder after the hit, but he shook it off.

Rioji Shin

Rioji Shin
Admin

I shunpo to him, pick him up by his color. "So you still want to fight?"

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

"You are an idiot." He aimed a kick at the boys head.

Rioji Shin

Rioji Shin
Admin

I blocked it it with my arm but little did i know he packed quite a kick in to it, it shot me straight to the ground leaving a small crater with me in it. I climb my self out angry and panting *huff huff* "You bastard.. *Huff Huff* I"ll.. I'LL KILL YOU!!!" I used my blast at him but this time with everything I got, I noticed a spirtual pressure rise the same time mine started. Hes going to counter this with some blast isnt he... I put everything I had into the attack and shot it out Ice cold just for him

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

I rose my SP to it's near max. "Hado number 73 Soren Sokatsui" He lifted his hand and a giant beam blasted out, straight at the blast Ryoku made. I planned on over powering his blast. "YOU ARE NOT NEARLY POWERFUL AS ME!"

Rioji Shin

Rioji Shin
Admin

I watched as our blasts collided. "Holy shit" Next thing you know there was a huge explosion and we were both on the ground slightly charred.

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

I got up on 1 knee and said, "not ba-" I coughed up some smoke, "not bad. But, can you still move?"

Rioji Shin

Rioji Shin
Admin

I stand up then fall to one knee "Yes I can.. *Huff Huff* *coughing* Fuck..." I ready my fists.. "We arent done here!"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum