Make an account now and embark on an amazing adventure with Shinigami, Arrancar, Quincy, Espada, and more! Its free!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Make an account now and embark on an amazing adventure with Shinigami, Arrancar, Quincy, Espada, and more! Its free!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to this forum!
Don't Post Your Character In The Template Topic!
Questions? Ask a member!
Vote in The Polls!
Latest topics
» Kratan Skorr (WIP)
Nagas Rp test. EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 12:39 pm by Naga

» Byakuya Kuchiki
Nagas Rp test. EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 1:07 pm by Rioji Shin

» Nagaro's abilities
Nagas Rp test. EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 11:28 am by Naga

» Nagas Rp test.
Nagas Rp test. EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 12:54 pm by Naga

» Enemies at the gates of the Soul Society!
Nagas Rp test. EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 1:59 am by Dann432432

» Mugetsu Tanimoto
Nagas Rp test. EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 4:45 am by Byakuya

» Diarmuid Ua Duibhne
Nagas Rp test. EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 3:17 am by Dann432432

» Canon Characters.
Nagas Rp test. EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 12:38 am by Admin

» Byakuyas rp test
Nagas Rp test. EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 4:22 am by Byakuya

» Ragecano Gray
Nagas Rp test. EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 11:27 pm by Ragecano

» Mahiro Fuwa
Nagas Rp test. EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 9:25 pm by Dann432432

» Known Kido
Nagas Rp test. EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 12:43 am by Dann432432

Poll
Top posters
Dann432432 (321)
Nagas Rp test. Vote_lcapNagas Rp test. Voting_barNagas Rp test. Vote_rcap 
Rioji Shin (140)
Alaude Strauss (96)
Zechs Renaurd (69)
Admin (31)
Octocactus (23)
Metro-Samurai (17)
Kyo-ki (15)
Naga (14)
Byakuya (12)

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nagas Rp test.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Nagas Rp test. Empty Nagas Rp test. Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:36 pm

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

Venuren was sitting around. He was waiting for SOMETHING exiteing to happen. He felt an immense spirtual power, and got up. He turned to see an Arrancar, which was something new. He looked it in the face and said, "Why are you here?"

2Nagas Rp test. Empty Re: Nagas Rp test. Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:43 pm

Naga

Naga
Vizard/Shinigami

Nagaro eyed the man with an expressionless look for a few minutes before speaking, "I am here because i am. It is like asking why the leaves fall, they just do." he could feel this man's spiritual power, even if he did have it surpressed. He seems quite powerful, he must be a shinigami he thought to himself.

"Tell me," he said finally, "are you a shinigami?"

3Nagas Rp test. Empty Re: Nagas Rp test. Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:47 pm

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

"Yes, I am the Caption of the 8th squad Venuren Kizand." He wasn't unnerved by this look. His hand went to his Zanpaktuo Eiran. His smile was a small one, but it was still there. "I don't want to fight you, if you want to, I guess I would have to oblige."

4Nagas Rp test. Empty Re: Nagas Rp test. Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:56 pm

Naga

Naga
Vizard/Shinigami

Nagaro turned away from the man, as if to give himself time to think. It was always better to think before doing, or so he would. He wondered in his thoughts for several minutes wether he would win or not, and, like a calculator doing a sum, came to the conclusion he wouldn't, and would therefore not fight.

He turned back round and, in a clear yet quite voice said, "Though we are enemies, i would rather not fight at this moment."

5Nagas Rp test. Empty Re: Nagas Rp test. Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:14 pm

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

"Good. You do not lack common sense, or maybe, you know how powerful I am, in which of the two it is, I do not know." He said, simply, and, with little to no movement, unsheathed his Zanpaktuo, "I'm afraid, you aren't supposed to be here, I do have to kill you."

He flash stepped begind the Arrancar, and out into the court yard, "Come on."

6Nagas Rp test. Empty Re: Nagas Rp test. Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:26 pm

Naga

Naga
Vizard/Shinigami

Nagaro, understanding that he would not be able to outrun his foe and thus would have no other choice bu to engage him in combat, followed the man, walking at a normal speed. Once they reached the court yard, Nagaro walked to the middle, sighed, and turned around to face the man.

He locked his emotionless eyes with his before saying, "Let us get this over with, you begin"

7Nagas Rp test. Empty Re: Nagas Rp test. Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:28 pm

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

"Alright..." He said, sheathing his blade, then quickly flash stepping forward, aiming an open-palmed thrust with his right arm towards the Arrancars chest.

8Nagas Rp test. Empty Re: Nagas Rp test. Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:33 pm

Naga

Naga
Vizard/Shinigami

Nagaro had been paying close attention to his foe, and thus was prepared for the incoming attack. He swiftly yet smoothly side-stepped, before aiming a kick at the mans face. Whilst doing so, he began charging a cero with his left arm, which he would launch at his opponent if the kick missed.

9Nagas Rp test. Empty Re: Nagas Rp test. Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:37 pm

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

He flash stepped to dodge the kick, and then flash stepped behind his opponent, and aimed an elbow at the back of the mans head.

10Nagas Rp test. Empty Re: Nagas Rp test. Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:41 pm

Naga

Naga
Vizard/Shinigami

Nagaro, saw the kick miss, and prepared his counter, hearing his opponent appear behind him. He quickly leapt foward, dodging the attack from behind before turning and launching his cero at his opponent at a blinding speed.

11Nagas Rp test. Empty Re: Nagas Rp test. Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:46 pm

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

Kizand sidestepped the cero and said, "Not bad. I must say, you are a good opponent." He slowly drew his sword, and then said, "Draw your weapon."

12Nagas Rp test. Empty Re: Nagas Rp test. Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:10 am

Naga

Naga
Vizard/Shinigami

He began to considere his opponent's strength, and how much he was holding back, thus forcing himself to do as the man said. He sheathed a long, black as night blade and pointed it at Kizand.

"I will allow you the next move, captain."

13Nagas Rp test. Empty Re: Nagas Rp test. Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:12 am

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

He flashstepped forward, and slices upward, aiming for a kill shot. This was meant to be aimed, to go from his heart, through his neck.

14Nagas Rp test. Empty Re: Nagas Rp test. Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:13 am

Naga

Naga
Vizard/Shinigami

As soon as his foe disappeared, reappearing in front of him, he used his Sonido to get back, dodging the attack before running at his foe, thrusting his sword at his chest.

15Nagas Rp test. Empty Re: Nagas Rp test. Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:48 pm

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

"Eiran, come forth in Shikai, if you will." He said, and sighed a sigh of relief as it turned into dual blades. He blocked the thrust with one blade, and stabbed forward with the other.

You know, it's nice you ask, and not command. His Zanpaktou spirit said, laughing in a break from seriousness.

16Nagas Rp test. Empty Re: Nagas Rp test. Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:06 pm

Naga

Naga
Vizard/Shinigami

As his foe blocked his attack, Nagaro instantly moved his blade back for another attempt, only to find himself defending instead. He sung his blade aside, pushing his foe's zanpakuto away, before aiming at the man's chest.

"Bala"

He shot a small, red ball of energy which traveled at a super fast speed, before jumping back, entering a defensive stance.

17Nagas Rp test. Empty Re: Nagas Rp test. Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:13 pm

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

He crossed the blades, and blocked the ball of energy and skidded back a tiny bit. "Let's get serious." He said, jumping forward at a high speed, and slicing down with his right blade, ready to defend with his left.

18Nagas Rp test. Empty Re: Nagas Rp test. Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:54 pm

Naga

Naga
Vizard/Shinigami

Nagaro quickly lifted his blade upwards, blocking the attack from the shinigami and pushing the blade up, jumping back and releasing another Bala at his foe. As the tiny sphere of reiatsu sped towards Kizand, Nagaro considered entering his release form, but came to the conclusion of waiting.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum