Make an account now and embark on an amazing adventure with Shinigami, Arrancar, Quincy, Espada, and more! Its free!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Make an account now and embark on an amazing adventure with Shinigami, Arrancar, Quincy, Espada, and more! Its free!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to this forum!
Don't Post Your Character In The Template Topic!
Questions? Ask a member!
Vote in The Polls!
Latest topics
» Kratan Skorr (WIP)
Ryoku VS Ragin Part 2- Jailed and Trialed in the SS  EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 12:39 pm by Naga

» Byakuya Kuchiki
Ryoku VS Ragin Part 2- Jailed and Trialed in the SS  EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 1:07 pm by Rioji Shin

» Nagaro's abilities
Ryoku VS Ragin Part 2- Jailed and Trialed in the SS  EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 11:28 am by Naga

» Nagas Rp test.
Ryoku VS Ragin Part 2- Jailed and Trialed in the SS  EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 12:54 pm by Naga

» Enemies at the gates of the Soul Society!
Ryoku VS Ragin Part 2- Jailed and Trialed in the SS  EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 1:59 am by Dann432432

» Mugetsu Tanimoto
Ryoku VS Ragin Part 2- Jailed and Trialed in the SS  EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 4:45 am by Byakuya

» Diarmuid Ua Duibhne
Ryoku VS Ragin Part 2- Jailed and Trialed in the SS  EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 3:17 am by Dann432432

» Canon Characters.
Ryoku VS Ragin Part 2- Jailed and Trialed in the SS  EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 12:38 am by Admin

» Byakuyas rp test
Ryoku VS Ragin Part 2- Jailed and Trialed in the SS  EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 4:22 am by Byakuya

» Ragecano Gray
Ryoku VS Ragin Part 2- Jailed and Trialed in the SS  EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 11:27 pm by Ragecano

» Mahiro Fuwa
Ryoku VS Ragin Part 2- Jailed and Trialed in the SS  EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 9:25 pm by Dann432432

» Known Kido
Ryoku VS Ragin Part 2- Jailed and Trialed in the SS  EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 12:43 am by Dann432432

Poll
Top posters
Dann432432 (321)
Ryoku VS Ragin Part 2- Jailed and Trialed in the SS  Vote_lcapRyoku VS Ragin Part 2- Jailed and Trialed in the SS  Voting_barRyoku VS Ragin Part 2- Jailed and Trialed in the SS  Vote_rcap 
Rioji Shin (140)
Ryoku VS Ragin Part 2- Jailed and Trialed in the SS  Vote_lcapRyoku VS Ragin Part 2- Jailed and Trialed in the SS  Voting_barRyoku VS Ragin Part 2- Jailed and Trialed in the SS  Vote_rcap 
Alaude Strauss (96)
Zechs Renaurd (69)
Admin (31)
Octocactus (23)
Metro-Samurai (17)
Kyo-ki (15)
Naga (14)
Byakuya (12)

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ryoku VS Ragin Part 2- Jailed and Trialed in the SS

3 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Rioji Shin

Rioji Shin
Admin

I woke up, covered in bandages. I thought "They healed me?" I sat there wondering what would happen next. I started to meditate and try to recover my energy..

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

Quiean Salver sat outside of the cell and said, "You awake yet?" He was the one whom had healed the kid.

Rioji Shin

Rioji Shin
Admin

*cough* "Yeah, who are you?"

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

"Quiean Salver, The guard to your damn cell."

Rioji Shin

Rioji Shin
Admin

"Well you're and asshole.." I cough once more

Alaude Strauss

Alaude Strauss
Admin

Alaude carried the man into the main court. He placed him into the chair and place him under chains which had a weak bakudo seal on them. He then slowly to his seat in the front row of the court office, "I'm a Captain why does my brother have me on the committee?" He sighed rolling his eyes slightly then closing them.

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

He just mumbled to the court under his breath and relaxed, waiting for the questions to start. (Ragin.)

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

Quiean Salver looked into the cell and said, "Just shut up."

Rioji Shin

Rioji Shin
Admin

I ask him "What is this place... What is a shinigami?"

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

"I guess I owe you that... Shinigami make souls pass over and kill things called Hollows, you are in our area." Quiean Salver said.

The judge looked up and said, "It's time to start this trail, does anyone have any evidence at the very start?"

Rioji Shin

Rioji Shin
Admin

I ask "What is this place. The name."

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

"I might tell you later, as I don't wish to tell you." Quiean Salver said, smirking.

Rioji Shin

Rioji Shin
Admin

I said "Fucking prick" under my breath so he couldn't hear it. I feel my arm and notice a big long and deep cut on my left arm.

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

"I'll let you stew in your own anger and feelings for now." Quiean Salver said

Alaude Strauss

Alaude Strauss
Admin

Alaude stepped forward, "We have reason to be that this man is an exiled shinigami. I witnessed him fighting a fullbringer at maximum power above Karakura town. His spiritual pressure is that of are captains. Who knows what could have happened to the living world after a while with that sort of released power." He continued to make his point seeing as how he knew that this man was certainly going to be committed for treason as well endangerment to the of the living worlds balance.

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

"Fine, Send him to the cell." The judge said, pointing to try to get you to leave with him.

Rioji Shin

Rioji Shin
Admin

"What will happen to me, I was trying to protect my town and loved ones.." I thought of my father... I though "I have to get out of here I can't leave him he's all I got left."

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

Quiean Salver said "We have that under control, we can deal with the Hollows okay?"

Rioji Shin

Rioji Shin
Admin

"Sure.." I wait for the moment to escape

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

Quiean Salver slowly falls asleep.

Rioji Shin

Rioji Shin
Admin

I wait and wait. I think to myself "How is the trial going?"

Alaude Strauss

Alaude Strauss
Admin

Alaude quickly stands up. He was put in charge of making for giving this traitor his punishment. He makes his way to the courts jury room to discuss it over with all the jury before making his decision, "Were gonna take a about five minutes before coming up with a final decision until then everyone keep tight." He soon disappeared into the hall entertaining a room on the right side of the hallway.

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

The judge got up and followed Alaude with a broad smirk.

Rioji Shin

Rioji Shin
Admin

I feel a big burst of spirtual pressure.. It wasnt a shinigami all right.. A hollow? It seems like it but the power is to big for a measly hollow.. "Sir do you feel that power coming near us?" "Its not a soul reaper! Its like a hollow... A very strong hollow.."

Alaude Strauss

Alaude Strauss
Admin

Something was off in the air it was more tense and thick then normal. He felt as if something bad was about to happen and when he gets those feelings there always right. He decided to shake it off and handle the matter at hand. He discussed what punishment he thought the traitor should have and shared it with jury, "I feel as if that man should be sentenced to life in prison with the possibility or rehabilitation." Alaude disliked the idea of one of his own kind dying especially from one if his decision. He ran his fingers through his hair while still getting that faint feeling something was about to go terribly wrong....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum