Make an account now and embark on an amazing adventure with Shinigami, Arrancar, Quincy, Espada, and more! Its free!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Make an account now and embark on an amazing adventure with Shinigami, Arrancar, Quincy, Espada, and more! Its free!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to this forum!
Don't Post Your Character In The Template Topic!
Questions? Ask a member!
Vote in The Polls!
Latest topics
» Kratan Skorr (WIP)
Byakuyas rp test EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 12:39 pm by Naga

» Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuyas rp test EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 1:07 pm by Rioji Shin

» Nagaro's abilities
Byakuyas rp test EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 11:28 am by Naga

» Nagas Rp test.
Byakuyas rp test EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 12:54 pm by Naga

» Enemies at the gates of the Soul Society!
Byakuyas rp test EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 1:59 am by Dann432432

» Mugetsu Tanimoto
Byakuyas rp test EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 4:45 am by Byakuya

» Diarmuid Ua Duibhne
Byakuyas rp test EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 3:17 am by Dann432432

» Canon Characters.
Byakuyas rp test EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 12:38 am by Admin

» Byakuyas rp test
Byakuyas rp test EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 4:22 am by Byakuya

» Ragecano Gray
Byakuyas rp test EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 11:27 pm by Ragecano

» Mahiro Fuwa
Byakuyas rp test EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 9:25 pm by Dann432432

» Known Kido
Byakuyas rp test EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 12:43 am by Dann432432

Poll
Top posters
Dann432432 (321)
Byakuyas rp test Vote_lcapByakuyas rp test Voting_barByakuyas rp test Vote_rcap 
Rioji Shin (140)
Alaude Strauss (96)
Zechs Renaurd (69)
Admin (31)
Octocactus (23)
Metro-Samurai (17)
Kyo-ki (15)
Naga (14)
Byakuya (12)

You are not connected. Please login or register

Byakuyas rp test

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Byakuyas rp test Empty Byakuyas rp test Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:54 am

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

Kizand sat, awaiting his opponent, his rival in speed. He knew this was to be a tough battle, since he had less of an advatage for speed then normal, yet he sat still.

2Byakuyas rp test Empty Re: Byakuyas rp test Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:01 am

Byakuya

Byakuya
Vizard/Shinigami

Byakuya walks up to about 20 feet away from Kizand in an all black robe(doesn't have captains robe yet). Knowing that this will not be an easy battle Byakuya is on his guard at all times. He greets Kizand by bowing showing respect and waits on himto make the first move.

3Byakuyas rp test Empty Re: Byakuyas rp test Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:02 am

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

Kizand got up, and smiled a soft smile. "Tell me something Byakuya, why do you wish to be captain."

4Byakuyas rp test Empty Re: Byakuyas rp test Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:07 am

Byakuya

Byakuya
Vizard/Shinigami

Byakuya without a moments thought replied to Kizands question.
It's simple Captains are the strongest in the Soul Society and are to protect it with every fiber of their being. I believe I fit those requirements. Byakuya then flash steps behind Kizand. "Plus this will prove that we are true rivals on an equal level"

5Byakuyas rp test Empty Re: Byakuyas rp test Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:11 am

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

Kizand flash stepped foward, and spun around, "We might be true rivals, but, are you sure... are you sure you are able to risk your life to allow the Soul Society to prosper? To stay living? Better yet, To Retain the peace, are you willing to hurt the evil, and protect the innocent?" Kizands smile became bigger as he finished saying this.

6Byakuyas rp test Empty Re: Byakuyas rp test Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:20 am

Byakuya

Byakuya
Vizard/Shinigami

Byakuya grabs his sword and replies to Kizands questions "Yes. I am willing to risk my like in order to save the countless lives of the Soul Society, to protect the peace, and to protect my comrades." Byakuya flash steps towards Kizand and slashes upwards in the same instance with his sword making sure not to cut too deep but to give a minor scratch going from Kizands lower left abdomen up to his upper right shoulder

7Byakuyas rp test Empty Re: Byakuyas rp test Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:24 am

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

Kizand flash steps back and smiles, "Sword already? That's no fun! But, With that out of the way, I have a true question, would you be able to kill... Kill me? Kill me if I became evil, corrupt, and killed another captain, just to watch the Soul Society fall? Could you kill any, even your own blood, to retain peace?" Kizand asked, and waited for a response.

8Byakuyas rp test Empty Re: Byakuyas rp test Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:38 am

Byakuya

Byakuya
Vizard/Shinigami

Byakuya stops after hearing the words "even your own blood" and let's it sink in his head. He then replies "To protect the peace and lives of the soul society I'd be willing to kill any and all who threaten it. That includes my own clansmen. From this moment on I promise that..." He then holds his sword upright and says "Scatter". His blade begins to disassemble into thousands of tiny blade fragments, leaving only the hilt. The blades spiral upwards surrounding Byakuya. ...With every breath in my body I shall protect the people of the Soul Society.

9Byakuyas rp test Empty Re: Byakuyas rp test Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:42 am

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

Kizand laughed, and quickly unsheathed his blade, and said, "Shi-Kai" The blade became smaller, and he looked Byakuya eye to eye. "This will be a test of your ability, your ability to fight, yet, your ability to hold back as well." Kizand awaited for Byakuya to move.

10Byakuyas rp test Empty Re: Byakuyas rp test Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:01 am

Byakuya

Byakuya
Vizard/Shinigami

Byakuya smiled "Let's see if I learn anything new then." he immediately sends over a few hundred blades towards Kizand which seem to be aimed at his chest but as they make it within a foot of Kizand about a hundred quickly detour down towards Kizands legs circling his right leg slicing his leg more specifically his calf causing small but painful lacerations as the weight of his body presses on the cuts while the others bombard his chest causing cuts to show up all around his chest.

11Byakuyas rp test Empty Re: Byakuyas rp test Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:05 am

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

As this happened, his smile diminished for a second, as though dissapointed. He quickly spun around, and said, "Senpū" A whirlwind quickly came out, and blew away, and or destoryed all the pieces, and right after he got out of the whirlwind, he smiled, "Is that all?"

12Byakuyas rp test Empty Re: Byakuyas rp test Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:37 am

Byakuya

Byakuya
Vizard/Shinigami

Seeing the blades blown back Byakuya sends the rest of the thousands of blades towards Kizand at full speed which would blur and cover Kizands vision of Byakuya. Byakuya then points his finger and says Hado Number 4... charging his right index finger with spiritual energy he shunpos to the left of Kizand at the same distance keeping his distance after seeing the whirlwind and the blast immediately fires "Byakurai" aimed at Kizands left arm with enough power to numb his entire left arm rather than destroying it.

13Byakuyas rp test Empty Re: Byakuyas rp test Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:40 am

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

"Saisentan" He said, simply, as his blade became near-transparent, and then he sliced twice, clearing the blades, as each time he sliced, wind in the form of his slice came out, he then flash stepped to the right to avoid the kido. "You don't learn very well do you?"

14Byakuyas rp test Empty Re: Byakuyas rp test Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:10 am

Byakuya

Byakuya
Vizard/Shinigami

Dann432432 wrote:"Saisentan" He said, simply, as his blade became near-transparent, and then he sliced twice, clearing the blades, as each time he sliced, wind in the form of his slice came out, he then flash stepped to the right to avoid the kido. "You don't learn very well do you?"

Sorry to be "That guy" but flash stepping right would just keep your arm in harms way while the beam continues forward and it'd get zapped lol.

Byakuya notices that Kizand shunpos right and his arm still takes the blast he calls back his blades to form back into his sword "Well that was careless. fully aware that the blast did noting but completely numb his arm he releases his Shikai once more "Scatter" sending the thousands of blades spiraling towards Kizand in a circular motion at full speed slicing up your body as they spiral passed you. Are we done here Kizand. Or is there more.

Imagine this
Byakuyas rp test Senbonzakura-o

15Byakuyas rp test Empty Re: Byakuyas rp test Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:53 pm

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

"Are you kidding me? I've taken worse shots to the chest and fought on, Come on then." He smiled, using Saisentain to clear his way, he flash stepped 3 times forward, and aimed a shalsh at the back of his neck.

16Byakuyas rp test Empty Re: Byakuyas rp test Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:38 am

Byakuya

Byakuya
Vizard/Shinigami

Byakuya notices the first flash step and begins gathering his blades back to his swords hilt. He then sees the second and does a flash step of his own to meet Kizand and grab his right arm. As Byakuya firmly grasps Kizands arm his blades form back into a normal katana and he holds it towards Kizands throat as they form.You're wounded Kizand. There is no shame in admitting defeat.

17Byakuyas rp test Empty Re: Byakuyas rp test Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:39 pm

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

He grips his blade, and puts it against Byakuyas blade, and pushes back, "In a real battle, You'd already be dead."

18Byakuyas rp test Empty Re: Byakuyas rp test Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:34 pm

Byakuya

Byakuya
Vizard/Shinigami

Byakuya swings his blade to his side. Judging from your arm had I put a more power into that Hado you'd be dead.

19Byakuyas rp test Empty Re: Byakuyas rp test Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:00 pm

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

"Heh... If this was a real battle, you would have been dead before that kido, I'm a much more powerful foe when not holding back like I was here."

20Byakuyas rp test Empty Re: Byakuyas rp test Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:22 am

Byakuya

Byakuya
Vizard/Shinigami

Is that it did I pass Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum