Make an account now and embark on an amazing adventure with Shinigami, Arrancar, Quincy, Espada, and more! Its free!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Make an account now and embark on an amazing adventure with Shinigami, Arrancar, Quincy, Espada, and more! Its free!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to this forum!
Don't Post Your Character In The Template Topic!
Questions? Ask a member!
Vote in The Polls!
Latest topics
» Kratan Skorr (WIP)
Enemies at the gates of the Soul Society! EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 12:39 pm by Naga

» Byakuya Kuchiki
Enemies at the gates of the Soul Society! EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 1:07 pm by Rioji Shin

» Nagaro's abilities
Enemies at the gates of the Soul Society! EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 11:28 am by Naga

» Nagas Rp test.
Enemies at the gates of the Soul Society! EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 12:54 pm by Naga

» Enemies at the gates of the Soul Society!
Enemies at the gates of the Soul Society! EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 1:59 am by Dann432432

» Mugetsu Tanimoto
Enemies at the gates of the Soul Society! EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 4:45 am by Byakuya

» Diarmuid Ua Duibhne
Enemies at the gates of the Soul Society! EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 3:17 am by Dann432432

» Canon Characters.
Enemies at the gates of the Soul Society! EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 12:38 am by Admin

» Byakuyas rp test
Enemies at the gates of the Soul Society! EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 4:22 am by Byakuya

» Ragecano Gray
Enemies at the gates of the Soul Society! EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 11:27 pm by Ragecano

» Mahiro Fuwa
Enemies at the gates of the Soul Society! EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 9:25 pm by Dann432432

» Known Kido
Enemies at the gates of the Soul Society! EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 12:43 am by Dann432432

Poll
Top posters
Dann432432 (321)
Enemies at the gates of the Soul Society! Vote_lcapEnemies at the gates of the Soul Society! Voting_barEnemies at the gates of the Soul Society! Vote_rcap 
Rioji Shin (140)
Enemies at the gates of the Soul Society! Vote_lcapEnemies at the gates of the Soul Society! Voting_barEnemies at the gates of the Soul Society! Vote_rcap 
Alaude Strauss (96)
Zechs Renaurd (69)
Admin (31)
Octocactus (23)
Metro-Samurai (17)
Kyo-ki (15)
Naga (14)
Byakuya (12)

You are not connected. Please login or register

Enemies at the gates of the Soul Society!

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Zechs Renaurd

Zechs Renaurd
Vizard/Shinigami

Zechs stood quietly and still on the balcony of his quarters, his Captain's jacket flowing loosely in the warm, welcoming breeze. His icy stare gazed off in the distance, and his Zanpakuto was placed upright on the wall near him. A sudden looming sense of danger made him grab the blade, and sling it over his shoulder as he sensed the presence of.. "Hollows.."
      But he did not sense just one, but multiples, it just as well could be an invasion. He assumed other captains sensed the same thing, and jumped onto a nearby roof, beginning a search for an ally nearest to him.

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

Venuran flashstepped up next to Zechs, sensing the hollow presence as well. He felt the growing number of them as well, "Zechs, You feel it to huh?"

Zechs Renaurd

Zechs Renaurd
Vizard/Shinigami

Nodded at his question, and turned toward the gates of the Soul Society. "We should scout ahead, and assess the magnitude of the hollows." Zechs offered, and unsheathed his blade. "I have suspicions we might be dealing with an invasion.."

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

"I'm sure, we two of all people, Could take them all on!" He said, smiling, "You know that!"

Zechs Renaurd

Zechs Renaurd
Vizard/Shinigami

"Yes, I suppose so." Zechs smirked, and made a jump toward the next building, making his way toward the gates. "But I would not take this situation lightly, we have never encountered a hollow attack of this size before!"

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

"I know... I might have to unleash my true Zanpaktuo..
" He said, sighing (Yep, He's gonna use it.)

Zechs Renaurd

Zechs Renaurd
Vizard/Shinigami

Zechs looked back at Venuran with an unsure expression, and sighed before turning back. "Maybe so.." Zechs said to himself, looking at his Zanpakuto. "Hm.."

They had finally reached the gates, only to be greeted by mass amounts of hollows, all gathered at the walls. Some began to look up, catching the attention of others, soon all locked their sights on the two Captains. "What the..?"
      The first attacks had been fired, and the multiple Ceros had been aimed toward them.

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

The spirit pressure around him began to flare, "Eiran, I request your assistance, come to us in your full form!" He said, and his blade became two, in which his grasped in two hands, and went full speed in front of Zechs, and blocked all the Ceros with crossed blades, "Ready?"

Zechs Renaurd

Zechs Renaurd
Vizard/Shinigami

"Awaken, genial praedatum, Hyoga no Shenlong!" Zechs exclaimed as his sword went into Shikai, and held it forward. "Alright then, let's go!" Zechs darted toward the Hollow that had fired the first Cero, and horizontally slashed down it until he landed on the ground, subsequently killing the Hollow. "Pathetic creatures!"

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

After gathering a bit of SP into his foot, he hopped forward with blinding speed, and sliced two hollows, straight through the mask, with little effort. "LET'S DOOO THIS!" He yelled, jumping up and slicing a few more down. He sighed, wondering where the big pressure was coming from that he felt, and it wasn't from Zechs.

Zechs Renaurd

Zechs Renaurd
Vizard/Shinigami

"Why would they even come here!?" Zechs yelled to Venuran, slicing through multiple charging Hollows, but that wasn't where his attention was, it was this pressure he suddenly felt. "What is this?"
      He thought of multiple theories whilst fighting off the hollows that he suspected weren't the entire story, here..

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

He sighed, as he was slicing through more hollows, trying to track exactly where the giant pressure is. It seemed far away, if it was an arrancar, it was a powerful one that's for sure. One he wasn't sure he could beat alone, even with his Zanpaktous true form. He didn't wish to show it either, but he knew he had to. He knew it was the only choice, as if he didn't, he was doomed to failure.

He leaped up, slicing another hollow, looked back at the gates and said, "Me and Captain of Squad 10, Zechs, have this under control." Although it seemed not to be, neither of them were in bankai, which meant the haden't been pushed to near their limits.

Zechs Renaurd

Zechs Renaurd
Vizard/Shinigami

Zechs felt the pressure grow, it was the only thing he could focus on, his sense started to dull, but his guard was still up and did not falter against the Hollows. "What IS this pressure!?" He unintentionally said aloud, as he fought off the Hollows. "It is definitely someone.. But where?"

"Go my minions.. Hold them for as long as you can, I will be there shortly.."

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

"I don't know... Just stand your ground." He said, and then put his shikai blades hilt to hilt, and said, "Eiran, come to us in your most powerful form!" The two combined, and he started to slice even faster through the stupid amounts of hollows there.

Zechs Renaurd

Zechs Renaurd
Vizard/Shinigami

"Right!" Zechs said, holding his Zanpakuto out, gathering icy energy around it before speaking. "Take flight through the frozen skies! Hyoga no Shenlong!" Zechs exclaimed as he gained his Dragon Claws, shooting them through two Hollows, and grasped the masks of two others behind them, whipping them around until they were shredded apart. "Pathetic.."

Oh? So they revealed their true strength.. I suppose I cannot wait any longer.."

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

"Look, don't tell people I can go this fast but..." He gathered spiritual Pressure in his feet, and as he steeped, the land below him crunched in, and he was off, faster then anyone had ever seen him before, slicing each and every hollow along the way to this bigger Spiritual Pressure.

Zechs Renaurd

Zechs Renaurd
Vizard/Shinigami

Zechs was shocked by his sudden speed, and tried to follow along, shooting his Dragon Claws through rows of Hollows, and dashing past them all before stopping dead in his tracks, bringing his claws forward, flinging the Hollows in the air and began his mad dash toward that pressure.
       "This pressure.. Could it be..?" Zechs thought to himself, but dismissed it and kept up the pace toward whatever lied out there cautiously.

"Seems they have spared me the trip over to them. Heh, time to make my grand entrance!"

Last edited by Zechs Renaurd on Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:49 am; edited 1 time in total

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

He looked down, and knew in his heart that this would be one hell of a fight, as he charged into the battle, and saw the Arrancar, "Heh. There he is." He landed, charged up again, and jumped straight at the Arrancar, with no fear what so ever.

Zechs Renaurd

Zechs Renaurd
Vizard/Shinigami

Zechs finally made it to Venuran, but saw he was already after what seemed like an Arrancar. "Venuran!" Zechs yelled, seeing a sly smile on the Arrancar who wielded a long, golden spear.
   "Tch!" Zechs shot one of his claws from below at the opponent.

"Diarmuid." The Arrancar said, kicking forward, knocking Zechs' claw away, spinning his weapon around a few times before stopping abruptly, the spear sticking out toward the oncoming Captain. "My name is Diarmuid Ua Duibhne."

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

Venuran, stopped, standing in front of the Arrancar, " I am Venuran Kizand. Captain of the 8th squad." He said this clearly, making sure that the Arrancar could hear him.. "Zechs. Stay out of this battle for now, get more Soul Reapers onto this mission, it's getting out of hand."

Zechs Renaurd

Zechs Renaurd
Vizard/Shinigami

'R-Right!" Zechs said before turning around back toward the Soul Society, looking back before darting off. "Be careful, Venuran." Zechs said before taking his leave.

"Heh, yes, "Be careful, Venuran." Indeed! You seem to be over your head, charging me like that." Diarmuid laughed, knowing his opponent's speed. He spun his spear around in a taunting fashion before finally stabbing it in the ground upright. "Well? Are you going to fight me?"

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

"I'd love to go all out, but, I would have to raise my blade in hate, which would make me a captain no longer. But, I warn you, you hurt any other soul reaper but me, without me dieing, and it shall be your last movement"

He jumped forward, slicing quickly at Diarmuid.

Zechs Renaurd

Zechs Renaurd
Vizard/Shinigami

Diarmuid spun his spear around before making a swing to meet the Soul Reaper's weapon with his own, the impact itself surprised him. "Is that so? Well then, Soul Reaper.. I should expect you to go all out soon, if what you stated is needed for you to reveal your true strength."

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

As the impact hit, he wasn't fased, and spun his weapon to the right, which would make the spear go to the right as well, and would jump back, sighing, "I've gone all out on 2 reasons, to tell the truth, for my life, and if I hate you."

Zechs Renaurd

Zechs Renaurd
Vizard/Shinigami

Let out an amused laugh, spinning his spear around before pointing his it at the Soul Reaper. "I'd love to see your true strength. Otherwise, this will be quite boring.." Diarmuid sighed, looking away, still pointing his spear forward.
     "But.." Gaining a sly smile, he darted his head at the Soul Reaper with a crazed expression. "I cannot pass up an opportunity like this!" Diarmuid dashed toward the man before him, jabbing his spears at incredible speeds, the spear itself blurring as he kept up his attacks.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum