Make an account now and embark on an amazing adventure with Shinigami, Arrancar, Quincy, Espada, and more! Its free!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Make an account now and embark on an amazing adventure with Shinigami, Arrancar, Quincy, Espada, and more! Its free!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to this forum!
Don't Post Your Character In The Template Topic!
Questions? Ask a member!
Vote in The Polls!
Latest topics
» Kratan Skorr (WIP)
Enemies at the gates of the Soul Society! - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 12:39 pm by Naga

» Byakuya Kuchiki
Enemies at the gates of the Soul Society! - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 1:07 pm by Rioji Shin

» Nagaro's abilities
Enemies at the gates of the Soul Society! - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 11:28 am by Naga

» Nagas Rp test.
Enemies at the gates of the Soul Society! - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 12:54 pm by Naga

» Enemies at the gates of the Soul Society!
Enemies at the gates of the Soul Society! - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 1:59 am by Dann432432

» Mugetsu Tanimoto
Enemies at the gates of the Soul Society! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 4:45 am by Byakuya

» Diarmuid Ua Duibhne
Enemies at the gates of the Soul Society! - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 3:17 am by Dann432432

» Canon Characters.
Enemies at the gates of the Soul Society! - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 12:38 am by Admin

» Byakuyas rp test
Enemies at the gates of the Soul Society! - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 4:22 am by Byakuya

» Ragecano Gray
Enemies at the gates of the Soul Society! - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 11:27 pm by Ragecano

» Mahiro Fuwa
Enemies at the gates of the Soul Society! - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 9:25 pm by Dann432432

» Known Kido
Enemies at the gates of the Soul Society! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 12:43 am by Dann432432

Poll
Top posters
Dann432432 (321)
Enemies at the gates of the Soul Society! - Page 3 Vote_lcapEnemies at the gates of the Soul Society! - Page 3 Voting_barEnemies at the gates of the Soul Society! - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Rioji Shin (140)
Enemies at the gates of the Soul Society! - Page 3 Vote_lcapEnemies at the gates of the Soul Society! - Page 3 Voting_barEnemies at the gates of the Soul Society! - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Alaude Strauss (96)
Zechs Renaurd (69)
Admin (31)
Octocactus (23)
Metro-Samurai (17)
Kyo-ki (15)
Naga (14)
Byakuya (12)

You are not connected. Please login or register

Enemies at the gates of the Soul Society!

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Zechs Renaurd

Zechs Renaurd
Vizard/Shinigami

First topic message reminder :

Zechs stood quietly and still on the balcony of his quarters, his Captain's jacket flowing loosely in the warm, welcoming breeze. His icy stare gazed off in the distance, and his Zanpakuto was placed upright on the wall near him. A sudden looming sense of danger made him grab the blade, and sling it over his shoulder as he sensed the presence of.. "Hollows.."
      But he did not sense just one, but multiples, it just as well could be an invasion. He assumed other captains sensed the same thing, and jumped onto a nearby roof, beginning a search for an ally nearest to him.

Zechs Renaurd

Zechs Renaurd
Vizard/Shinigami

"To be honest." He sighed, running his fingers through his fingers. "I am about to die. But, I will not leave this world without leaving a scratch." Diarmuid threw his short spear at the Captain, and used Sonido to move behind him, and jab his spear at his back.

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

Kizand moved up, at a blinding speed, faster then most flash steps, without flash stepping, "I guess, I must kill you this way." He flash stepped behind the Arrancar, and aimed a open palmed attack at the back of his head. Kizand was tiring, but couldn't show it, not in front of an enemy of this magnitude.

Zechs Renaurd

Zechs Renaurd
Vizard/Shinigami

Diarmuid smiled as he side jumped to let the spear that he threw before to fly at the Captain. "Sorry, but you cannot write me off just yet!"

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

"You're strong, I'll give you that, being able to hold.. hold up to my power. Only one man, that i've fought truly, could hold up to the power, his names... Alaude Strauss." he said, taking his blade from his back, and blocked the spear, allowing it to fall, and then aimed a slice, using his extended reach, at the Arrancar who was soon to die.

Zechs Renaurd

Zechs Renaurd
Vizard/Shinigami

Diarmuid held his spear out, but the swing broke through and shattered his it. The blade cut through his left shoulder, but Diarmuid ignored it and grasped the end of the spear that held the blade and aimed a jab at the Captain's right shoulder point blank.

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

The captain grabbed right behind the spear, as it touched his shoulder, and grasped it tightly. "Ima give you one last chance you sunofabitch, you leave, I won't kill you, you don't leave, I will."

Zechs Renaurd

Zechs Renaurd
Vizard/Shinigami

Diarmuid smiled, taking his right hand which held the end of the spear and jammed it down toward the Captain's left shoulder. "I don't plan on dying just yet, Captain."

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

He used the pressure from the jamming, and threw the spear up, along posssibly with the user, and using his speed, spun around, aiming a slice across the neck of Diarmuid.

Zechs Renaurd

Zechs Renaurd
Vizard/Shinigami

Diarmuid smiled as he saw his spear fly up toward and sky, and even chuckled when he felt the strike to his neck. Stumbling back, Diarmuid laughed like crazy despite his torn throat. "Well, I guess this it, Captain." Diarmuid smiled as he fell to the floor, keeping his insane expression as he died.

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

Kizand breathed slowly under his breath, making his way back, at normal speed rather then fast.

Zechs Renaurd

Zechs Renaurd
Vizard/Shinigami

Zechs sped through the forest to where he left Kizand, looking around for an trace, but to avail. "Where could he be?" Zechs looked around once more to finally spot Kizand making his way back. "Kizand! What happened?"

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

He panted, rather tired from the fight that had just happened, "I kicked his ass, that's what happened, he's dead as a door nail. Deader then us even" He says, laughing, "But, I can't say I'm not tired, he pushed me to my limit, as the captain I am, I can only go so fast for so long."

Zechs Renaurd

Zechs Renaurd
Vizard/Shinigami

"I.. See" Zechs said staring at unbelief he won in such a short time, he had barely taken any time.
    But, he was glad his fellow comrade and friend was alive. "I suggest we head back to the Soul Society."

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

Kizand said, "Alright... Don't wait up for me." He said, starting to flash step forward, at normal speeds

Zechs Renaurd

Zechs Renaurd
Vizard/Shinigami

Zechs followed along with a sigh of relief he was traveling at normal speeds. The Soul Society was now in sight as the hordes of Hollows suddenly disappeared, as they were still present when he left, all senses of Hollows were gone, only one pressure remained, it was the same as the Arrancar before. "What's this..?"

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

"You gotta fight him." He said taking off his captains Haori, to show that the battle had taken a ton of strain on his body.

(This is the persons) "The poor sap is dead? Aww" The Arrancar would say, walking forward, with his rather big blade, "Who be you, the one I'm about to kill" He pointed at Zechs.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum