Make an account now and embark on an amazing adventure with Shinigami, Arrancar, Quincy, Espada, and more! Its free!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Make an account now and embark on an amazing adventure with Shinigami, Arrancar, Quincy, Espada, and more! Its free!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to this forum!
Don't Post Your Character In The Template Topic!
Questions? Ask a member!
Vote in The Polls!
Latest topics
» Kratan Skorr (WIP)
Ryoku VS Ragin Part 3- The battle Between Alaude and Ragin! EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 12:39 pm by Naga

» Byakuya Kuchiki
Ryoku VS Ragin Part 3- The battle Between Alaude and Ragin! EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 1:07 pm by Rioji Shin

» Nagaro's abilities
Ryoku VS Ragin Part 3- The battle Between Alaude and Ragin! EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 11:28 am by Naga

» Nagas Rp test.
Ryoku VS Ragin Part 3- The battle Between Alaude and Ragin! EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 12:54 pm by Naga

» Enemies at the gates of the Soul Society!
Ryoku VS Ragin Part 3- The battle Between Alaude and Ragin! EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 1:59 am by Dann432432

» Mugetsu Tanimoto
Ryoku VS Ragin Part 3- The battle Between Alaude and Ragin! EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 4:45 am by Byakuya

» Diarmuid Ua Duibhne
Ryoku VS Ragin Part 3- The battle Between Alaude and Ragin! EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 3:17 am by Dann432432

» Canon Characters.
Ryoku VS Ragin Part 3- The battle Between Alaude and Ragin! EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 12:38 am by Admin

» Byakuyas rp test
Ryoku VS Ragin Part 3- The battle Between Alaude and Ragin! EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 4:22 am by Byakuya

» Ragecano Gray
Ryoku VS Ragin Part 3- The battle Between Alaude and Ragin! EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 11:27 pm by Ragecano

» Mahiro Fuwa
Ryoku VS Ragin Part 3- The battle Between Alaude and Ragin! EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 9:25 pm by Dann432432

» Known Kido
Ryoku VS Ragin Part 3- The battle Between Alaude and Ragin! EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 12:43 am by Dann432432

Poll
Top posters
Dann432432 (321)
Ryoku VS Ragin Part 3- The battle Between Alaude and Ragin! Vote_lcapRyoku VS Ragin Part 3- The battle Between Alaude and Ragin! Voting_barRyoku VS Ragin Part 3- The battle Between Alaude and Ragin! Vote_rcap 
Rioji Shin (140)
Ryoku VS Ragin Part 3- The battle Between Alaude and Ragin! Vote_lcapRyoku VS Ragin Part 3- The battle Between Alaude and Ragin! Voting_barRyoku VS Ragin Part 3- The battle Between Alaude and Ragin! Vote_rcap 
Alaude Strauss (96)
Zechs Renaurd (69)
Admin (31)
Octocactus (23)
Metro-Samurai (17)
Kyo-ki (15)
Naga (14)
Byakuya (12)

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ryoku VS Ragin Part 3- The battle Between Alaude and Ragin!

3 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Rioji Shin

Rioji Shin
Admin

Me and Ryoku followed shortly after and couldn't see either of them. So they went towards the greatest SP they could find

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

Ragin thought about it for a quick second. He decided to uncap his SP. It spiked, aiming to let them know he exists. His sword went into Shikai and he smiled. He now stood a defininte chance. Which was MUCH better then before. The blade morphed back into it's Black blade, with it's longer blade.

Last edited by Dann432432 on Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:53 am; edited 1 time in total

Rioji Shin

Rioji Shin
Admin

Ryoku and Ragin instantly felt that rush of SP, they started to flash step to the area. Rioji though "Man they even activated Gentei Kaijo. This battle is going to mess some shit up.."

Alaude Strauss

Alaude Strauss
Admin

Alaude smiled as he felt the raise in spiritual pressure his smile grew wider as his Genre Kaijo activated and his Squad symbol was temporarily tattooed on his back shoulder blade. He for on the the last time he would become filled with the passion to fight and kill this man. He just stood there he wait Ragin to attack him

Rioji Shin

Rioji Shin
Admin

Me and Ryoku silently wait on a building for the fight to commence. They aren't going to get involved unless needed. They couldn't do much but wait sadly.

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

"Why don't you attack me? Try to kill me in one hit? Your anger is perfectly visible." he ran forward. He jumped and aimed a down slash. His smile growing wider. He was pushing his SP to it's max. "TRY TO KILL ME? GIVE ME THE THRILL OF THE FIGHT!" He yelled, then though, Maybe, Just maybe... this day will be my last. But, If not, I will have had the best fight of my life.

Alaude Strauss

Alaude Strauss
Admin

Alaude smiled this was one of those moments where his personality rapidly changed, "Oh yes I'm very angry but that doesn't mean I'm stupid." With a blink on their eyes Alaude unseathed his sword and thrusted it forward with so much speed and force that if there resulting connection of blades would put hault to Ragins blade but also send a shock wave through the blade causing a slight paralysis. While with his free hand he charged a red flame based attack.

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

He slammed down on ALaudes blade with the aim of a sword clash, when they clashed, he held his sword there, as it was unable to keep movement. "Not bad, is this the TRUE Alaude? The angry, cold and silent one?" He was trying to get under his skin.

Alaude Strauss

Alaude Strauss
Admin

Alaude slid his blade along the bottom of Ragin's. The resulting friction causes sparks to fly from each blade. Once the tip of his blade reaches the middle of Ragin's he lunges it forward towards his next not moving his body but streching his arm to it's limit. Also as he heard Ragin's words a twisted sly grin crossed his face, "I am nor angry, cold , or silent, but a combination of all three." Alaude knew this man was trying to get under his skin but he was playing a little game of his own...

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

"Heh, You know that this fight will have a HUGE effect upon the normal world." He said, pushing with the same amount of strength towards him when he pushed. "You know the fact that I got banned from the Seireitei because I'm dangourus, because I can kill without remorse. How do you think I will feel if I kill you? Hell, I wouldn't feel bad at all. I would feel the rush of the fight, the magical feeling it is, So, If you wish to truely battle me, bring your all."

Alaude Strauss

Alaude Strauss
Admin

Alaude kept silent he stopped his attacking heading for the mans throat. He then focused on the one coming to him. He slashed his sword sideways throwing of the course of Ragins blade. Instead of it piercing his throat it would fly past his head slicing of two thin strands of hair, "Nice Zanjutsu." Alaude would then use his shunpo to slightly back as the red flame swelled to the size of a soccer ball, "Hado #31: Shakkaho!" He fire the red flame ball that if it connect it would explode causing flame to cover Ragin and severly burn him.

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

Ragin jumped back and to the side. Useing his speed he dodged it. "Not bad, also, you're rather good, So I guess it's time to get serious!" He ran towards Alaude and began a barrage of slashes toward Alaude, the speed going faster and faster. "YOU WISH FOR MY TRUE POWER? LET ME SHOW YOU IT!" He laughed after saying this, a almost insane laugh. This was because he was going into his what you could call Battle state. He goes basically insane with no mind to his own body or his opponents.

Alaude Strauss

Alaude Strauss
Admin

Alaude let out a slight laugh, "Do you honestly believe acting like a fool is a source of power... Please." He quickly and easily read the man's attacks. Most of them he were able to dodge normally but the rest he countered with his blade. When the flurry was over as yellow beam appeared on his middle and index finger on hi right hand, "Bakudo #4: Hainawa." Alaude draws a yellow light around Ragin that off connected would wrap around him and restrict his movement.

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

Ragin rose his SP to it's max, in hopes of breaking any Bakudo he had. He gripped his sword tightly. He was in for 1 hell of a ride. That was for sure! "Are you finished with play time?" He asked, then stuck out his hand. " Hado Number #33 Sokatsui" A ball of white energy grew to the size of a soccer ball. He smiled, "Are you sure you can hold me? Are you?" He hoped to put doubt in his mind.

Alaude Strauss

Alaude Strauss
Admin

Alaude stretched his index and middle fingers out once again. The same white light that concentrated from Ragins formed on both his finger tips swelling with energy about quickly outgrowing Ragins Hado to become the size of Medicine Balls, "Hado #73: Soren Sokatsui.... Kido is my specialty Ragin you'll never outclassed me there."

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

"Do you truely wish to destroy peoples homes? To ruin these peoples lives? That would be the only way to kill me. So... It's your choice. It's all up to you. But, Keep in mind, Your job is to keep them from being hurt by Hollows, and people like me. Try to make them not notice you. So, Anger... or What you are?" He said, enlargining the ball to a medicine ball, but the energy was wavering. "If you want to, I could over charge and kill myself, but, that would take a lot of people with me, including The Two watchers and at least a city block. So, Your choice, Life, or death, Me and Innocents, or no one?" He smiled while he said this. "Just keep a level head, it's a choice, not a destiny."

Alaude Strauss

Alaude Strauss
Admin

Alaude bursted out in laughter, "Do you seriously think we wouldn't take precautions after reentering the living world. I froze Karakura town any damage we do is pointless. And besides go ahead and blow yourself up it wont do anything but make a stain on my jacket." He continued to laugh in the assassins face, "I thought assassins were suppose to be intelligent." He fired the Soren Sokatsui which would be twice the power and strength of a normal Sokatsui and cover twice the range. But would be comprised of the same exact material.

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

He sighed and launched his Sokatsui, and ran to the side. While the two collided, he took advantage. with the boom throwing a huge pressure, he ran along side the pressure and jumped towards Alaude. As he did, his eye twitched. He rolled as he landed, and as he got up, he jumped towards Alaude again, this time bringing down his Shikai down hard and fast. Going faster and more powerful then Alaude had before. "You're the idiot!"

Alaude Strauss

Alaude Strauss
Admin

Alaude knew the resulting blast connection would give Ragin the cover he needed. It would not be until Ragin was several feet above him that he would notice him but this wouldn't matter, "Shift.... Bengazi!" Alaude's blade once again transformed into its shikai form. He quickly thrusted his shikai chains forward. This would allow his chain to catch the blade and haulting Ragin' s attack. He then lowered his sword causing the chain to stretch out and become straight. If Ragin applied more pressure his blade would slide down Alaude's chain causing him to stumble and slightly fall toward. While doing this Alaude lunged his right hand forward holding his scythe to somewhat try to decapitate Ragin.

Last edited by Alaude Strauss on Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Rioji Shin

Rioji Shin
Admin

"Alaude! Don't KILL HIM! We need to get information out of him. Incapacitate him." I said that nervously, Alaude is ruthless. He might not listen to reason his rage might get the best of him...

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

"I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP!" I Yell at Rioji, as I grasp my sword tighter. "Do you realize that I house power greater then even I know, but do not know how to use it? You also have even more hidden power, if you learned how to use it." I say, then shifted my grip and lifted one hand. " Hado #73 Soren Sokatsu!" The Energy became the size of a small ball, and he threw it while keeping his sword in a position in which he wouldn't get decapitated.

Alaude Strauss

Alaude Strauss
Admin

Before the blast fired Alaude jumped above Ragin his body upside down. He then switched the weapons in his hands causing the chain to cross. The sudden movements caused the Soren Sokatsui to miss him but allowed his shikai' s chain to wrap around his opponents sword. Alaude now still in a suitable position for decapitation continued to do so... Also he heard Rioji' s words but nothing would matter reasoning with this man trying to get any information from him would be a waste of time. Which leads Alaude to the conclusion to end this here and now.

Last edited by Alaude Strauss on Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:47 pm; edited 2 times in total

Rioji Shin

Rioji Shin
Admin

Rioji flash steps into the attack blocking with his sword "What the hell do you think you're doing?! I don't care if you kick the crap out of em' but don't kill him!" Rioji said these words firmly hoping that it would actually do somthing.

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

Ragin knew he was outmatched and couldn't do anything but leave his sword and ditch. He dropped his sword aand picked up speed. He was outmatched and out numbered. This wasn't a smart idea in the first place. But, He had gotten into a contract that turned into this... God dammit. He leaped over fences and moved around through allyways in an attempt to get out.

Alaude Strauss

Alaude Strauss
Admin

He watched as Ragin quickly faded away into the horizon. Alaude's anger reached a point of no return, "What the hell is your problem.. I fucking had him... And now he's" He balled his fist ready to attack Rioji.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum