Make an account now and embark on an amazing adventure with Shinigami, Arrancar, Quincy, Espada, and more! Its free!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Make an account now and embark on an amazing adventure with Shinigami, Arrancar, Quincy, Espada, and more! Its free!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to this forum!
Don't Post Your Character In The Template Topic!
Questions? Ask a member!
Vote in The Polls!
Latest topics
» Kratan Skorr (WIP)
Metros rp test EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 12:39 pm by Naga

» Byakuya Kuchiki
Metros rp test EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 1:07 pm by Rioji Shin

» Nagaro's abilities
Metros rp test EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 11:28 am by Naga

» Nagas Rp test.
Metros rp test EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 12:54 pm by Naga

» Enemies at the gates of the Soul Society!
Metros rp test EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 1:59 am by Dann432432

» Mugetsu Tanimoto
Metros rp test EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 4:45 am by Byakuya

» Diarmuid Ua Duibhne
Metros rp test EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 3:17 am by Dann432432

» Canon Characters.
Metros rp test EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 12:38 am by Admin

» Byakuyas rp test
Metros rp test EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 4:22 am by Byakuya

» Ragecano Gray
Metros rp test EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 11:27 pm by Ragecano

» Mahiro Fuwa
Metros rp test EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 9:25 pm by Dann432432

» Known Kido
Metros rp test EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 12:43 am by Dann432432

Poll
Top posters
Dann432432 (321)
Metros rp test Vote_lcapMetros rp test Voting_barMetros rp test Vote_rcap 
Rioji Shin (140)
Alaude Strauss (96)
Zechs Renaurd (69)
Admin (31)
Octocactus (23)
Metro-Samurai (17)
Kyo-ki (15)
Naga (14)
Byakuya (12)

You are not connected. Please login or register

Metros rp test

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Metros rp test Empty Metros rp test Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:56 pm

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

Kizand stood with his weapon sheathed. He was facing Steve today, a formidable opponent. He had decided to use only hand to hand for the first a bit.

2Metros rp test Empty Re: Metros rp test Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:00 pm

Metro-Samurai

Metro-Samurai
Vizard/Shinigami

Steve, knowing that he was facing a tough opponnent, unsheaths his Zanpakuto Lady Liberty and releases it's Shikai and prepares for battle.

3Metros rp test Empty Re: Metros rp test Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:02 pm

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

"Shikai already? You're no fun. I still don't think my weapon is needed quite yet." He said, uncapping his spiritual pressure, and flashstepping forward towards Steve.

4Metros rp test Empty Re: Metros rp test Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:09 pm

Metro-Samurai

Metro-Samurai
Vizard/Shinigami

After noticing his opponent leve his sight, Steve delivers a strong blow to the ground sending debris up in the air to cloud Kizand's vision.

5Metros rp test Empty Re: Metros rp test Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:11 pm

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

Venuran quickly moved past the debries and aimed an elbow at the back of steves neck, who at this point, he was facing the oppisate dirrection from.

6Metros rp test Empty Re: Metros rp test Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:15 pm

Metro-Samurai

Metro-Samurai
Vizard/Shinigami

After noticing Kizand's spirit pressure behind him, Steve flips forward onto a piece of debris still falling and repositions himself so that Lady Liberty is facing Kizand and that he will be ready to defend an attack

7Metros rp test Empty Re: Metros rp test Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:17 pm

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

As the Debris breaks in half, Venuran unsheaths his weapon, and goes, "Shi-" He flash steps around Steve, and goes to the other side of the arena, "Kai." His sword becomes a smaller Ninjato, and he smiles, "You want me to try now?"

8Metros rp test Empty Re: Metros rp test Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:23 pm

Metro-Samurai

Metro-Samurai
Vizard/Shinigami

Steve, attempting not to be threated by his opponent gets in stance with Lady Liberty in front of him and replies "Sure".

9Metros rp test Empty Re: Metros rp test Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:25 pm

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

"YOu know... I might go to the thrid stage, in which I shall not say yet." He raised his sp a bit, and a grey aura started to go about him, and then he flash stepped forward, and aimed his blade at steves right shoulder.

10Metros rp test Empty Re: Metros rp test Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:29 pm

Metro-Samurai

Metro-Samurai
Vizard/Shinigami

Steve stands his ground in the same stance, as he anticipates the attack and thinks of a possible strategy to absorb his opponents attack without injuring himself.

11Metros rp test Empty Re: Metros rp test Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:31 pm

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

As he was going for it, he then rotated, and stopped behind him, and said, "Keep up your guard, I could have killed you." He then says, "Ban-" He waits for a moment, his flare growing bigger, "KAI." His grey aura flares, and his weapon becomes a Zwhilhander, and then he says, "I'll try now."

12Metros rp test Empty Re: Metros rp test Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:44 pm

Metro-Samurai

Metro-Samurai
Vizard/Shinigami

"You fell for it!" Steve yelled as he notice his oppurtunity. Steve then charges towards Venuran until he comes in deep contact with his spirit pressure. Steve then using the force from the impact made earlier flinging debris in the air aims not for Venuran but his spirit pressure yells, "For freedom.", forcing Venuran's spirit pressure back toward Venuran for a devistating attack.

13Metros rp test Empty Re: Metros rp test Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:48 pm

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

As he does, Venuran flashsteps with even higher speed then before, as Bankai makes him go a ton faster then normal, and he sees the wall dent with the attack that he did. He raises it to it's max, it staying a grey color, "I don't know why my aura is grey, it just kind of is. It work though, but, I should say, you need to be faster."m

14Metros rp test Empty Re: Metros rp test Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:54 pm

Metro-Samurai

Metro-Samurai
Vizard/Shinigami

As planned, Steve heads towards the wall where his attack had struck and hits Lady Liberty onto the dent and absorbed a little bit of his opponent's spirit energy along with his placed attack. Steve then prepares for the next set of events to happen as he readies himself again.

15Metros rp test Empty Re: Metros rp test Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:55 pm

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

"The guy seems to have planned his manuvers out, that's new." HE thinks to himself, and then says, "Tell me, why do you kill hollows, instead of passing on?"

16Metros rp test Empty Re: Metros rp test Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:01 am

Metro-Samurai

Metro-Samurai
Vizard/Shinigami

Steve responded,"Because I want to help people pass on to live another life. A life that could potentially help people aswell as I do now. Instead of leting them eternally rot and feed on the dispair of other souls creating more hollow. Regardless of my actions I do what I do in order to make sure justice prevails. And to me what I do now is justice."

17Metros rp test Empty Re: Metros rp test Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:19 am

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

"Heh. I'm sad to ruin your nobility, but, soon, I feel there will be a war, a big one, and we will have to do injutsice to live. Therefore, I hope you can deal with yourself then." He said, sighing, and then said, "You're a good fighter, I know you'll survive, I just hope you can live with yourself." Venuren then sheathed his sword, returning it to Sealed mode, and leaned against a wall.

"Let's play a game, You hit me with your sword, you win." His Aura had faded away, making him the only target.

18Metros rp test Empty Re: Metros rp test Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:36 am

Metro-Samurai

Metro-Samurai
Vizard/Shinigami

"Well your pretty fast I don't think I can catch up to you. I guess I'll have to trap you first. I must admit I'm not the best at kido but I think it's decent enough." Steve then takes his shield and places Bakudo #8 Seki around it and then jumps and hurls it towards the ground. When Lady Libery comes in contact with the ground Steve yells,"For freedom." This creates a shockwave into the ground sending up dust storm to cloud vision and paralysing whoever may have been in its radius.

19Metros rp test Empty Re: Metros rp test Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:40 am

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

Kizand jumped up, onto the wall, and said, "Come on, that's not fast enough. Plus, I'd be 3 times as fast if I were Bankai. Also, You never said anything about what I said before that, so tell me, can you swallow your belifs to survive?"

20Metros rp test Empty Re: Metros rp test Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:48 am

Metro-Samurai

Metro-Samurai
Vizard/Shinigami

"I will maintain my sense of justice and survive. The woes of war are not new to me." After Lady Liberty returned to Steve's hand, Steve then casted Bakudo #26 Kyokko on himself and Lady Liberty.

21Metros rp test Empty Re: Metros rp test Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:50 am

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

"Even if it attempts to take your life? Even if the only way to live is to kill another good soul reaper?" Kizand asks, sitting on the wall still.

22Metros rp test Empty Re: Metros rp test Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:59 am

Metro-Samurai

Metro-Samurai
Vizard/Shinigami

As Steve touched the edge of his shield against Venuran's chest he releases the Bakudo on himself and Lady Liberty stares Venuran in his eyes and replies,"Yes. If that is what my Justice calls for then I will answer it with my life."

23Metros rp test Empty Re: Metros rp test Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:03 am

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

"You won't survive. Trust me, I had to abandon the noble way a long time ago." He broke the Bakudo, and moved beyond Steves reach with a flash step after getting up, "Plus, the way you talk, you think you are invincable."

24Metros rp test Empty Re: Metros rp test Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:08 am

Metro-Samurai

Metro-Samurai
Vizard/Shinigami

"Because that is how I prepare for war." Steve then smiles and offers Venuran a handshake in respect."I just hope that you will be on the side of justice with me."

25Metros rp test Empty Re: Metros rp test Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:10 am

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

"heh. Before I shake your hand, may I ask, Does war really have a good and bad side? Tell me." He said, putting his hands into his uniform.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum