Make an account now and embark on an amazing adventure with Shinigami, Arrancar, Quincy, Espada, and more! Its free!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Make an account now and embark on an amazing adventure with Shinigami, Arrancar, Quincy, Espada, and more! Its free!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to this forum!
Don't Post Your Character In The Template Topic!
Questions? Ask a member!
Vote in The Polls!
Latest topics
» Kratan Skorr (WIP)
Dracoliths rp test EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 12:39 pm by Naga

» Byakuya Kuchiki
Dracoliths rp test EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 1:07 pm by Rioji Shin

» Nagaro's abilities
Dracoliths rp test EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 11:28 am by Naga

» Nagas Rp test.
Dracoliths rp test EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 12:54 pm by Naga

» Enemies at the gates of the Soul Society!
Dracoliths rp test EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 1:59 am by Dann432432

» Mugetsu Tanimoto
Dracoliths rp test EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 4:45 am by Byakuya

» Diarmuid Ua Duibhne
Dracoliths rp test EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 3:17 am by Dann432432

» Canon Characters.
Dracoliths rp test EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 12:38 am by Admin

» Byakuyas rp test
Dracoliths rp test EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 4:22 am by Byakuya

» Ragecano Gray
Dracoliths rp test EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 11:27 pm by Ragecano

» Mahiro Fuwa
Dracoliths rp test EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 9:25 pm by Dann432432

» Known Kido
Dracoliths rp test EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 12:43 am by Dann432432

Poll
Top posters
Dann432432 (321)
Dracoliths rp test Vote_lcapDracoliths rp test Voting_barDracoliths rp test Vote_rcap 
Rioji Shin (140)
Dracoliths rp test Vote_lcapDracoliths rp test Voting_barDracoliths rp test Vote_rcap 
Alaude Strauss (96)
Zechs Renaurd (69)
Admin (31)
Octocactus (23)
Metro-Samurai (17)
Kyo-ki (15)
Naga (14)
Byakuya (12)

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dracoliths rp test

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dracoliths rp test Empty Dracoliths rp test Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:13 am

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

Kian sat in his school holloway. He had his sword and it was far after hours. He was waiting for something to happen. Of course, If something were to happen, he would try not to damage the school. With his luck, that wouldn't happen. Yet, He was tired and wanted sleep. He had much conflicting interests. Ughh, Why must my battle want and humanly needs conflict so? He thought, as he turned and opened his locker. He grabbed his red sleevless jacket and put it on. He closed his locker and moved across the hall.

Kian looked outside though the window. The stars were bright tonight. This was a good sign. Although he needed something to awake. He ran to the stairs and slid down them. He got to the bottom of the steps and walked out. He ran to the store that's always open. He bought an energy drink and ran back to his spot after paying. He drank his drink whole and woke up a bit. He still yawned though. This sucked. He was homeless, strong, and lived in a school. Not a dream life.

He heard a noise from down the hall and looked down the hall. His hands tensed and he moved his hand to grab his sword. He slowly unsheathed it. He didn't need to damage the school, but if needed he would. So, He guessed that he would be ready instead of dead.

2Dracoliths rp test Empty Re: Dracoliths rp test Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:17 am

dracolith1996

dracolith1996
Vizard/Shinigami

Bob walks down the hallway spotting the young lad.*
WhY HeLlO TheIr. Screeched Bob
Would YoU lIkE some CaNdY?!

3Dracoliths rp test Empty Re: Dracoliths rp test Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:22 am

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

"Nah, I got my own money to buy candy thank you. I work at the auto shop across town. Also, Keep it down, you might wake the shadows." He called Hollows Shadows. He didn't fully understand the idea of these shadows, but knew how to kill them. Slice and dice the mask they wear and they die. But, This man slightly unnerved him. It was rare a man unnerved him. The mans Screeches, his sparatic speech pattern. What was worse is he was also in a school late at night. Why was beyond him but he knew he was there. He had to be prepared. "Would you like anything... Sir?"

4Dracoliths rp test Empty Re: Dracoliths rp test Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:29 am

dracolith1996

dracolith1996
Vizard/Shinigami

SorrY Bob tried to whisper but still screeched slightly.
not understanding the problem with shadows. Bob Stares at the boy with his eternal smile.
Im Just Looking For A Ball I Happened to Lose DowN this Way Have You Seen iT I ThinK iTs TryiNG To Run From Me.

5Dracoliths rp test Empty Re: Dracoliths rp test Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:33 am

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

"No, I haven't seen your ball... Are you sure it''s trying to run away? It might just be going to get something or maybe even going to get friends? OR it could be outside." He said, looking at the window, trying to get the man by the window. "It's a nice night out anyway... so why not go outside with me and we will look okay?" He said, sheathing his sword. He felt less tense, the man seems less dangerous now. Of course, this didn't mean he wasn't, it just meant that he wouldn't be as hostile as usual against him.

6Dracoliths rp test Empty Re: Dracoliths rp test Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:41 am

dracolith1996

dracolith1996
Vizard/Shinigami

"Im Sure Its TryinG To ruN away Its nErvOus AbouT Its nEw OwneRs.
WhAt A WonDerfUl IDea!" Bob Proclaims Exitedly
Bob Walks To the window and learns out held back only slighty.
"I don't SeE iT ouT hEar CaRe tO hElp mE lOok FRiend?"

7Dracoliths rp test Empty Re: Dracoliths rp test Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:43 am

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

"Maybe, follow me." He said as he started to walk towards the stairs. "Keep up, I won't wait up for you if you are slow.. Just saying." He ran and slid town the stair rail. "KEEP UP!" He yelled as he reached the bottom of the stairs and waited at the bottom of the stairs for Bob.

8Dracoliths rp test Empty Re: Dracoliths rp test Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:51 am

dracolith1996

dracolith1996
Vizard/Shinigami

Bob walked after the boy laughing all the while and apon reaching the stairs fell through the floor with out a mark on the floor itself still laughing excidently. ShAll WE cONtinue" said Bob. Seemingly glowing with enthusiasm.

9Dracoliths rp test Empty Re: Dracoliths rp test Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:54 am

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

It unnerved him that the man went through the floor but it was no matter. He could deal with it htough. "Fine, I'll play your game... just lead the way. I won't promise anything." He said, his hand wanting to go back to his sword. He felt confident in his powers, but being able to go trough the floor was a bit much. He couldn't tell what would happen.

10Dracoliths rp test Empty Re: Dracoliths rp test Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:59 am

dracolith1996

dracolith1996
Vizard/Shinigami

"Ok" Bob Said Happily when his eyes found the sword the boy kept hidden. Bob Seemed to grow a little sad but kept his smile none the less. He skipped of to the front gate seemingly lost in thought.

11Dracoliths rp test Empty Re: Dracoliths rp test Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:02 am

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

Kian Followed him. It seemed like the guy knew where he was going kind of. Although, It did worry him that he was lost in thought. It may be a wild goose chase but it gave him something to do untill school happened the next day.it did help he had the patience to do this.

12Dracoliths rp test Empty Re: Dracoliths rp test Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:06 am

dracolith1996

dracolith1996
Vizard/Shinigami

apon reaching the gate Bob grew extreamly excided. OhHhHh my FrIeNd IT Is beautiful Out hErE.
anD WitH sO ManY FRIendS tO Im jEalOusE! Bob Screeched without caution.

13Dracoliths rp test Empty Re: Dracoliths rp test Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:09 am

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

Kian covered his ears. Damn this dude was loud. "What's your name anyway? Mines Kian. " His ears rang with the screech. "Also, Can you stop screeching? It's starting to hurt my ears... I'm only human you know? Nothing more." He walked up behind bob at this point.

14Dracoliths rp test Empty Re: Dracoliths rp test Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:13 am

dracolith1996

dracolith1996
Vizard/Shinigami

"sry Kian" said Bob "My name Is Bob With A CaPItuLe B at The StArt But noT at the EnD That's Very ImpORTant. But LooK So mAnY FRienDs HiddINg In The SHAdows!" he says with a small screech attached, pointing into the shadows.

15Dracoliths rp test Empty Re: Dracoliths rp test Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:17 am

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

He looked around and saw nothing. "Are you sure? I can't see anything." His damned eyes wern't attuned to night time. Even though he was often up all night. It made him struggle in classes and in general life, but heck, it helped his home, his school not get destoryed on a daily basis. He guess it was worth it in the end to have a home and less sleep then no home.

16Dracoliths rp test Empty Re: Dracoliths rp test Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:20 am

dracolith1996

dracolith1996
Vizard/Shinigami

Bob Hands Kian a pair of night vision goggles Still Grinning extactictly while pointing towards masked figures. "How ABouT NoW" says Bob.

17Dracoliths rp test Empty Re: Dracoliths rp test Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:21 am

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

He saw a few things going about in the dark but nothing major. "Are you talking about the wierd things moving in the shadows? Are those your freinds? Or do I need to look even harder then I already am?"

18Dracoliths rp test Empty Re: Dracoliths rp test Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:24 am

dracolith1996

dracolith1996
Vizard/Shinigami

"Kian TheReS always MorE To SEe!"says Bob. Bob then reaches down and picks up a small mouse with a mask on its face and a hole through its chest staring in wonderment at the creature.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum