Make an account now and embark on an amazing adventure with Shinigami, Arrancar, Quincy, Espada, and more! Its free!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Make an account now and embark on an amazing adventure with Shinigami, Arrancar, Quincy, Espada, and more! Its free!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to this forum!
Don't Post Your Character In The Template Topic!
Questions? Ask a member!
Vote in The Polls!
Latest topics
» Kratan Skorr (WIP)
Enemies at the gates of the Soul Society! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 12:39 pm by Naga

» Byakuya Kuchiki
Enemies at the gates of the Soul Society! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 1:07 pm by Rioji Shin

» Nagaro's abilities
Enemies at the gates of the Soul Society! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 11:28 am by Naga

» Nagas Rp test.
Enemies at the gates of the Soul Society! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 12:54 pm by Naga

» Enemies at the gates of the Soul Society!
Enemies at the gates of the Soul Society! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 1:59 am by Dann432432

» Mugetsu Tanimoto
Enemies at the gates of the Soul Society! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 4:45 am by Byakuya

» Diarmuid Ua Duibhne
Enemies at the gates of the Soul Society! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 3:17 am by Dann432432

» Canon Characters.
Enemies at the gates of the Soul Society! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 12:38 am by Admin

» Byakuyas rp test
Enemies at the gates of the Soul Society! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 4:22 am by Byakuya

» Ragecano Gray
Enemies at the gates of the Soul Society! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 11:27 pm by Ragecano

» Mahiro Fuwa
Enemies at the gates of the Soul Society! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 9:25 pm by Dann432432

» Known Kido
Enemies at the gates of the Soul Society! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 12:43 am by Dann432432

Poll
Top posters
Dann432432 (321)
Enemies at the gates of the Soul Society! - Page 2 Vote_lcapEnemies at the gates of the Soul Society! - Page 2 Voting_barEnemies at the gates of the Soul Society! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Rioji Shin (140)
Enemies at the gates of the Soul Society! - Page 2 Vote_lcapEnemies at the gates of the Soul Society! - Page 2 Voting_barEnemies at the gates of the Soul Society! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Alaude Strauss (96)
Zechs Renaurd (69)
Admin (31)
Octocactus (23)
Metro-Samurai (17)
Kyo-ki (15)
Naga (14)
Byakuya (12)

You are not connected. Please login or register

Enemies at the gates of the Soul Society!

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Zechs Renaurd

Zechs Renaurd
Vizard/Shinigami

First topic message reminder :

Zechs stood quietly and still on the balcony of his quarters, his Captain's jacket flowing loosely in the warm, welcoming breeze. His icy stare gazed off in the distance, and his Zanpakuto was placed upright on the wall near him. A sudden looming sense of danger made him grab the blade, and sling it over his shoulder as he sensed the presence of.. "Hollows.."
      But he did not sense just one, but multiples, it just as well could be an invasion. He assumed other captains sensed the same thing, and jumped onto a nearby roof, beginning a search for an ally nearest to him.

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

Kizand dodged and parried, and sighed. He went back into shikai for this fight, knowing this is the better way, and caught the spear once, "I don't dare use my strongest strength, it would hurt others."

Zechs Renaurd

Zechs Renaurd
Vizard/Shinigami

Diarmuid smiled slyly, as energy formed around his golden spear, and a red short spear was in the left hand of Diarmuid. "Then it shall be your downfall!" Diarmuid laughed as he jabbed the short spear, aimed at the side of the Soul Reaper.

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

He pushed the spear up, and jumped back, "Nice move, but I refuse to lose." He said, sighing. He awaited his move.

Zechs Renaurd

Zechs Renaurd
Vizard/Shinigami

Diarmuid gained his composure, standing in an upright position. "I see.." Diarmuid moved behind the Soul Reaper using Sonido, jabbing his short spear toward his back, keeping his long spear to himself for defense.

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

Kizand Flash stepped to the side, and turned avoiding the blade, "Can we take this elsewhere? As to avoid unneeded casualties?"

Zechs Renaurd

Zechs Renaurd
Vizard/Shinigami

Diarmuid sighed, and stuck his spear in the ground, keeping his short spear available. "Lead the way, Captain." He answered in a mocking tone, awaiting the man's next move, be it his desired location, or a sneak attack.

Last edited by Zechs Renaurd on Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

He built up spiritual pressure with his foot, ignoring the mocking tone, and jumped with blinding speed, going away from the Soul Society

Zechs Renaurd

Zechs Renaurd
Vizard/Shinigami

Diarmuid snickered as he attempted to follow along. "Didn't you send help for other Captains? You don't seriously think you can fight me alone."

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

"I do, and I will, I worry that If I die, they won't be able to handle you. I am one of the most skilled captains there is." He said, jumping along, going far, far away.

Zechs Renaurd

Zechs Renaurd
Vizard/Shinigami

"Well," He scoffed, "Aren't you eager to die?" He laughed, using more energy to keep up with him than he had expected. "He certainly is fast.." He frowned, before gaining a smile before speaking. "I feel honored. You think casualties will be pretty big to go this far out."

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

"I do, and not because of big booms, because of the sheer fact, I release my Spiritual pressure, People get grounded, they die." He continued hopping along, before abruptly stopping, and sighing.

Zechs Renaurd

Zechs Renaurd
Vizard/Shinigami

"Have we arrived?" He asked, looking around before fixating his vision back on the Captain, spinning his spears around. "Your move, Captain."

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

Kizand sighed, uncapping his spirit pressure, allowing it to flow through him, and he jumped forward, at the same speed before, and sliced down at the Arrancar.

Zechs Renaurd

Zechs Renaurd
Vizard/Shinigami

Diarmuid smirked, quickly positioning his short spear in a defense position, catching the blade in its place, making a jab toward the Captain at the same time. "That speed is getting old! Come on! Go faster!"

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

"I don't know, I might be too fast for you." He said, blocking the jab with his other blade, and smiled, "Are you sure?" He said, leaping back with the speed which was normal at this point.

Zechs Renaurd

Zechs Renaurd
Vizard/Shinigami

Diarmuid yawned, leaning back in a casual stance. "I am sure." He said glaring at him with a bored look. "Otherwise I might as well just up and leave and find your Soul Reaper friends."

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

He smiled, and said, "Bankai." The gray flare enlarged, and he jumped forward, nearly twice as fast, with the two blade combined, his spirit energy giving it a longer reach of 2 inches at this point, and he sliceed down at Diarmuid.

Zechs Renaurd

Zechs Renaurd
Vizard/Shinigami

Diarmuid gained a sense of interest, but the speed was more he had in mind. Blood dripped down his face as the spear he used to block was too slow, and allowed the blade to pierce his forehead a bit. "Hah, you are fast."
    Diarmuid chuckled, stepping back a bit, staring at the Captain as if the wound wasn't even there. "That was good." Diarmuid had his short spear glow a magnificent red, and had the golden do the same. "Now, lay the curse of mortality upon them, Gae Bolg!" Diarmuid shouted, dashing toward the captain, jabbing multiple times, using Sonido to attack from all directions.

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

Using his crazy speed, he was blocking each blow, not getting hit, but tiring, so he leaped back using his speed, and kept leaping back. "Come on, are you scared of me using my full speed?'

Zechs Renaurd

Zechs Renaurd
Vizard/Shinigami

"Not at all!" Diarmuid smirked, "In fact, this is very enjoyable." Diarmuid dashed toward the Captain, holding his two spears in hand and held forward, he made one straight forward charge with both spears, but his gaining speed was incredible, his figure even starting to blur.
    "This is going to kill me eventually.." Diarmuid smirked at the idea of his own thought, continuing his charge.

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

Kizand laughed, an almost evil sounding laughed, he moved up, his figure a blur, and then came down, aiming his foot at the arrancars head. "I'm done messing around."

Zechs Renaurd

Zechs Renaurd
Vizard/Shinigami

"Oh, goody!" Diarmuid immediately stopped by thrusting his spear in the ground, and holding his other out toward the Captain's foot.

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

He then moved fast, and went behind the Arrancar, putting his blade on his back, and aimed a kick at the arrancars back.

Zechs Renaurd

Zechs Renaurd
Vizard/Shinigami

Diarmuid swiftly moved behind his spear with a cowardly look on his face. "Oh, scary!" His expression turned into a sly one, and as the kick came at him, he used the spear in the ground to guard him from it, and thrust his short spear at his leg.

Dann432432

Dann432432
Admin

Kizand would move back, completlely in control of his movements at this point, and be untouched. "I must say, to keep up with my movements at this point, it's rather impressive, most can't, I truly hate that I must kill you." He said, sighing, and getting into a fighting position.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum