Make an account now and embark on an amazing adventure with Shinigami, Arrancar, Quincy, Espada, and more! Its free!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Make an account now and embark on an amazing adventure with Shinigami, Arrancar, Quincy, Espada, and more! Its free!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to this forum!
Don't Post Your Character In The Template Topic!
Questions? Ask a member!
Vote in The Polls!
Latest topics
» Kratan Skorr (WIP)
Ichigo Omamoto RP Test EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 12:39 pm by Naga

» Byakuya Kuchiki
Ichigo Omamoto RP Test EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 1:07 pm by Rioji Shin

» Nagaro's abilities
Ichigo Omamoto RP Test EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 11:28 am by Naga

» Nagas Rp test.
Ichigo Omamoto RP Test EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 12:54 pm by Naga

» Enemies at the gates of the Soul Society!
Ichigo Omamoto RP Test EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 1:59 am by Dann432432

» Mugetsu Tanimoto
Ichigo Omamoto RP Test EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 4:45 am by Byakuya

» Diarmuid Ua Duibhne
Ichigo Omamoto RP Test EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 3:17 am by Dann432432

» Canon Characters.
Ichigo Omamoto RP Test EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 12:38 am by Admin

» Byakuyas rp test
Ichigo Omamoto RP Test EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 4:22 am by Byakuya

» Ragecano Gray
Ichigo Omamoto RP Test EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 11:27 pm by Ragecano

» Mahiro Fuwa
Ichigo Omamoto RP Test EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 9:25 pm by Dann432432

» Known Kido
Ichigo Omamoto RP Test EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 12:43 am by Dann432432

Poll
Top posters
Dann432432 (321)
Ichigo Omamoto RP Test Vote_lcapIchigo Omamoto RP Test Voting_barIchigo Omamoto RP Test Vote_rcap 
Rioji Shin (140)
Ichigo Omamoto RP Test Vote_lcapIchigo Omamoto RP Test Voting_barIchigo Omamoto RP Test Vote_rcap 
Alaude Strauss (96)
Zechs Renaurd (69)
Admin (31)
Octocactus (23)
Metro-Samurai (17)
Kyo-ki (15)
Naga (14)
Byakuya (12)

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ichigo Omamoto RP Test

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ichigo Omamoto RP Test Empty Ichigo Omamoto RP Test Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:13 am

Ichigo Omamoto

Ichigo Omamoto
Vizard/Shinigami

((I've been waiting around so sorry but I kinda need this test who ever is going to test me just join and we'll see if you think I'm good enough))

A dark figure sat in the center of a large field during the night. It was approximately 3:00 A.M. meaning the sun would rise soon. The figure dreaded this little fact as he knew it would mean he'd have to retire soon to his home realm. As the black hair, red-eyed man sat in the field next to a rock playing with a ball of dark essence his red shirt would slip every now and then as it was very loose fitting.

The man simply sighed as he picked his head up and began to shout to the sky. "Where the hell are they! I'm not getting any younger and I would really like to kill someone!" With this he pointed his hand with the ball of dark essence to a nearby forest on the right of him. As the ball of essence pointed towards the forest the loops in the sphere began to speed up and in a matter of seconds it shot forth a blast 20 meters wide and ripped through almost 50 trees before it stopped.

"Come on! It is I Unoti Darkasakage and I don't wish to simply fight you. I wish to kill you!!! Unoti then flicked his rest down. The air began to thicken and become heavier the ground giving way beneath him in a 30 meter radius. "It is time to fight! I may have eternity but I don't know if you do!"

http://nerdalius.forumotion.com

2Ichigo Omamoto RP Test Empty Re: Ichigo Omamoto RP Test Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:45 am

Rioji Shin

Rioji Shin
Admin

I feel a disturbance in the world of the living.. It doesn't feel like a hollow, nor shinigami. I slowly get up "Well, looks like I won't be relaxing today *sigh* whatever.." I flash step towards the sekimon to get to the world of the living and find out what the hell this thing is. I enter the portal and once I step out of it I am shot with a rush of SP. I flash step to the location and see a man. I get an bad feeling about him. "Who the hell are you?" After I say that, I activate my Shikai, then say "Well, it won't matter soon you are dealing with the most powerful captain of the Gotei 13, Captain of Squad 11, Rioji Shin!!"

3Ichigo Omamoto RP Test Empty Re: Ichigo Omamoto RP Test Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:25 pm

Ichigo Omamoto

Ichigo Omamoto
Vizard/Shinigami

Unoti looked over at the man and smiled. "Ah finally I was growing impatient. As I said before I am Unoti Darkasakage. It is a pleasure to meet someone so strong." His voice seemed to be tender and sweet like he wouldn't be able to hurt anyone. "Now let's see if your head is worthy to be worn on my belt or you're just a little scarecrow in my field."

Unoti readied a lazy looking stance. Hanging one arm in front of him while holding up the other in front of his face. "Now if you can even hit me I'll be impressed. Out of the thousands of people I've killed and fought very few of them weren't even close to hitting me." The gravity barrier then that Unoti created before began to grow heavier and the air thickened in the 30 meter radius. An earthquake would then 6.8 rated earthquake would then erupt as the ground gave way more unable to handle the pressure. "Come and try to hit me!!"

4Ichigo Omamoto RP Test Empty Re: Ichigo Omamoto RP Test Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:38 pm

Rioji Shin

Rioji Shin
Admin

I flash-step upwards into the air and start to hover to dodge his attack. "Wow, you play hard huh! I'll put up a good fight to!" I say this with excitement. "Maybe I'll have to show you my mask! Heh, maybe even.. My Bankai. What am I thinking I doubt it!" In all reality I didn't doubt it, I wanted to make him angry, so I could have an enjoyable battle, to the death? Not sure. "I'll start off with this!!" "Zetsumei, Saidai kōzokujikan!" I feel the rush of this amazing power "Do you feel this energy!! Hahaha! Now you shall feel my wrath Unoti Darkasakage!" I keep flash-steping back and forth towards him and start to slash, none of my attacks are hitting but I'm getting closer to it, I slice right at his chest hoping for a hit "TAKE THIS!"

5Ichigo Omamoto RP Test Empty Re: Ichigo Omamoto RP Test Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:23 am

Ichigo Omamoto

Ichigo Omamoto
Vizard/Shinigami

Unoti simply laughed at the man as the blade slowed down within inches of his body. He then stepped back and made the air around his feet lighter than that of the rest simply by flicking his wrist. He then rushed towards the man at 340.6 mps (meters per second) breaking the sound barrier grabbing towards the mans head. "I don't care how strong you say you are! You have yet to learn what you are dealing with! Now let me show you!"

6Ichigo Omamoto RP Test Empty Re: Ichigo Omamoto RP Test Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:53 am

Rioji Shin

Rioji Shin
Admin

"No, let's show you, I have activated my ability. I can withstand anything at this point. And I'm not even at my max!" I smirked and grabbed his wrist and pulled it off of my face, "Heh, you made me bleed. You will pay for that!" I use my energy to throw him away, I succeed but he doesn't go far at all only a couple meters I think to myself "What the hell is this guy?" (Side note, you are doing very well Ichigo, I'll be excited to RP with you in the main story!)

7Ichigo Omamoto RP Test Empty Re: Ichigo Omamoto RP Test Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:49 pm

Ichigo Omamoto

Ichigo Omamoto
Vizard/Shinigami

Unoti smiled and laughed. "You're stronger than I thought very well let me show you what you're dealing with." Gripping at his chest he closed his eyes for a split second. As they opened they seemed to change alittle bit. "Now to answer your question. I am Darkasakage. A species long forgotten. Now I shall show you what someone as high up in rank as me can do."

Power began to serge through Unoti's body. Power that didn't seem to be his. Yet in a way it was familiar and quite similar to what he has already been doing. The power combined with his essence as his body began to change and he shouted in excitement. Horns grew from his head and a tail from his tail bone. The tail bore a double headed axe blade. His fingernails became dragon claws and his skin became as dense as scales.

He readied a new stance smiling his personality had changed a little bit somehow. His arms were crossed and the air around him seemed to tremble at the change. "Now come little soul reaper try to even hit me! I am the Veigus of the Darkasakage! You feel you have a chance your sadly mistaken! Try everything you want nothing will hit me!"

8Ichigo Omamoto RP Test Empty Re: Ichigo Omamoto RP Test Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:27 pm

Rioji Shin

Rioji Shin
Admin

Wow... Such immense power is released in my very eyes.. "I suppose I'll show you some stuff I've got up my sleeve." I raise my hand above my head and swipe across my face *SHINK* "I'm a Visored Shinigami, you see. I can have my mask on for basicly as long as I want, 250 hours to be exact." I smirked as saying it.

"I've trained for countless years to achieve greatness with the power that was thrusted upon me, I won't let my self down!" "AHH" Swinging my sword contentiously in speeds that can't be seen, even by another captain. "YOU LIKE THAT HUH? AT THIS RATE I CAN'T EVEN CONTAIN MOST OF MY ENERGY!" I kept knicking him everyonce and a while but no real cuts until, "TAKE THIS!" I focus all of my energy, "ZETSUMEI, BRING DEATH UPON EVIL!" A giant blast/shock wave followed after my swing, it was thick but also sharper than my own blade, It was aimed directly towards the man. (*NOTE* We will go on for about 2 pages or so ok?)

9Ichigo Omamoto RP Test Empty Re: Ichigo Omamoto RP Test Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:52 pm

Ichigo Omamoto

Ichigo Omamoto
Vizard/Shinigami

((yea that's fine just watch the auto hits I have a way to deflect and stop you from doing what you were doing))

As the beam came towards Unoti it would stop about a foot in front of him. He simply smiled and looked at the captain. "Pathedic." The beam then would fire back towards him and he put up his hand and condensed his dark energy and fired it into the wave. "Now deal with this!"

10Ichigo Omamoto RP Test Empty Re: Ichigo Omamoto RP Test Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:40 am

Rioji Shin

Rioji Shin
Admin

(No problem haha) I see the beam coming at me since he deflected it "Using my own attack against me eh?" I brace my self and the beam hits my blade and I absorb the energy back in to my being, then swing three times more and 3 more blast waves come out.

Last edited by Rioji Shin on Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:59 am; edited 1 time in total

11Ichigo Omamoto RP Test Empty Re: Ichigo Omamoto RP Test Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:11 am

Ichigo Omamoto

Ichigo Omamoto
Vizard/Shinigami

Unoti shook his head as all three of the beams stopped as the first one did. "You simply do not see do you? Pathedic you're hardly worth this effort." The three beams in different directions one torwards the captain. The other towards the wood and one up towards the sky. He would then rush towards Rioji again this time going at a slightly slower speed than before but would stop next to you reaching Rioji before the beam and whipping his tail towards the bottom of Rioji feet to trip him.

12Ichigo Omamoto RP Test Empty Re: Ichigo Omamoto RP Test Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:24 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

(Hello, Ichigo. We do not approve in "god modding". You are making yourself basically invulnerable to all attacks in a sense. Here is a quick explanation on what it is. "God Modding" is in essence when someone’s character has the ability to do practically anything without limits or boundaries. And example is when they simply cannot be harmed by any and all means other RP-ers try. We do wan't you on this site very much, but this is not allowed at any means. Please abide by these rules, I won't have any exceptions to the admins Rioji and Dann either. If you would like to see more on God Modding, check the battle rules alright? Link: https://resurreccion.rpg-board.net/t23-battle-rules#122
Thanks for your time. - Admin)

https://resurreccion.rpg-board.net

13Ichigo Omamoto RP Test Empty Re: Ichigo Omamoto RP Test Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:46 pm

Rioji Shin

Rioji Shin
Admin

"You won't get me that easily!" I jump and dodge it and say "Nice workout ah? I needed that to stretch and get used fighting again, I'm a bit rusty." I swipe my had across my face and take of my mask, "Well I might as well speed this up a bit right haha!" "BAN-" I grip my sword with both hands in an immense amount of spiritual pressure "-KAI!!!" An explosion of SP happens and I emerge from the blood and dust "Meet my Zanpakuto's true form Unoti its name is Zetsumei which means death... Lets just say in this form I will not hold back.." As I say that I smirk "Lets just hope I don't use my mask in this form, things will get really messy if that happens..." I swing my sword and the shockwave of that destroyed a house. "Happy?Hahaha!"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum